Software Testing is a process of identifying bugs or faults in your existing product before it is in the hand of our end users. Below are the top 5 main benefits due to which companies go with the decision of doing software testing.
1) It helps in identifying and fixing bugs before the software becomes operational, the risk of failure can be reduced considerably.
2) Any software does not necessarily work alone. Sometimes it has to integrate and function with other existing legacy systems, as need be. In such cases, software testing gives a much-needed assurance that it will work suitably and its performance won’t get affected due to the integration.
3) It is a part of the software development process. It performs a root cause analysis for which helps in making it more efficient.
4) It is carried out keeping the end user in mind. With a foresight for the scenarios that the end user will possibly face, tests are carried out and their accuracy and efficiency are duly noted for any discrepancies.
5) Reliability of software can be measured by certification or its conformation with any set technical standard. This helps in creating confidence and a healthy business relationship.
Software Testing can be of great use when done at the right time as it enhances the efficiency of the products by keeping the end user in mind.