Join Our Team
Seem like a career that you'd been looking for?
We have various extraordinary software testing offerings and a long rundown of projects we take an interest in. Rather than concentrating on only one industry, we appreciate having staff with differing aptitudes and fields of interest so we can help a large number of customers. At TestOrigen, you can stay with what you know best, or you can switch out into the different project to learn more about the software product world.
It is our firm confidence that at last, we can build customer fulfillment just when our workers develop their knowledge. A company is as strong as its people seem to be. Therefore, we’ve made a sound career way with two tracks, in manual software testing and test automation, with the chance, at further developed profession stages, to center around team and task administration. Tech-savvy colleagues advance in the innovation field to end up tech specialists, and individuals who have leadership potential can build up their administrative and basic leadership skills to become test managers and coordinators.
Testorigen Job Openings
TestOrigen is on the continual lookout for inventive, smart, experts, and creative to join our team. We are a youthful, dynamic and quickly growing company with a great working environment, a level structure, open culture, and logic of work-oriented successes. If you are searching for a place where you can learn, develop, contribute and have a fabulous time while doing it, TestOrigen is the perfect place for you!
TestOrigen is the world’s biggest Software and QA testing company. Our testers line up with our clients to understand their business needs and figure out the issues inside the app or website. Each day with us is a chance to improve, develop and change.
So, get in touch with us to know more about working with us and to find out about any present place of employment openings. Step out toward your new career skyline now!
Digital Marketing Executive
- Creating awareness about the company brand.
- Responsibility for hands on interaction within social media presences (facebook, twitter, Linkedin, Google+, Instagram, etc)
- Experience in promoting for the website, content management and internet research.
- Extensively working for product write up. Creating product notes, policy internal process guide for theparticular service and product.
- Managing, updating and controlling web content.
- Familiar with on- page and off- page SEO, SEM, SMM.
- Know how to increase website traffic with right keywords & content.
- Having good knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords & Paid Campaign.
- Experience in keyword research, competitive analysis and page ranking.
- Drive traffic to all social platforms and related websites.
- Publishing web articles.
- Looking for brilliant, dynamic, digital savvy social media experts to deal with Social media stages like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Create Groups, Join communities, Forums, Posting on various platforms & Manage communities across Social Media platforms
Professional Content Writer
- Write an post content online, maintains company webpages
- Experience in promoting for the website, content management and internet research
- Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for web,social media trends
- Writing marketing copy for websites and maintaining activity on these websites
- Knowledge and understanding of technology, search, new trends in social media
- Proof reading editing and writing content on regular basis
- A good eye for detail, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills
- Developing creative copy and punchlines,slogans,catchphrases,strap lines required for all kind of marketing collateral
- Good organizational skills to collate material from multiple sources
- Strong writing and editing skills with an understanding of the special requirements of writing the web
Business Development Manager (3-4 years)
- Responsible for Lead Generation and Conversion
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Contact- 9654145010
- Identifying opportunities, evaluating if its fit with the company vision, negotiating and closing deals
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Carry out market research through industry contacts, publications, trade events, news to identify ideas for growth
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Should have Excellent Analytical skills