In a progressively focused world, organizations need to convey an excellent client service to keep up their competing edge. Since giving this better user experience is connected straightforwardly to the quality of procedures and products, everything relies upon viable and productive business process software testing.
The Business Process Testing’s short form is BPT, and also called as a role-based testing method, which encourages the Subject Matter Experts and QA Testers to work jointly. The accentuation of BPT isn’t on checking a particular vertical.
Rather, it puts your whole system to test – from finding hot leads and driving them down the business pipe to streamlining service conveyance and arrangement, together with revenue management, efficient vendor management, and critical thinking strategies.
Such extensive end-to-end testing centers around key business parameters, with it, you can check the status of your procedures and products from the business side while additionally encountering it from the client’s point of view.
What is BPT?
Business Process Testing Methodology is the core integration of QTP and QC, where composing the content and making the test flow occurs in QC itself.
Business process software tests are comprised of two sorts of components:
- Keyword component is like the keyword perspective of the action on QTP
- The scripted component is like a specialist perspective of the action on QTP
Application Area: Business process software testing components can’t specifically get to the QTP assets like Recovery scenario manager, Shared Object Repository, Library, and Functions; it should be done through an interface called Application Area.
Usage of Business Process Testing Framework
Remembering the end goal to actualize the business process management system, we need to follow the given below steps:
- Making and transferring function libraries and shared object repository
- Making application area
- Making the business planning process components
- Making the Business process test
- Making a test set and executing
Pros of Business Process Software Testing:
- Eliminates the requirement for making a different business process automation system
- Automation testing process winds up organized with the utilization of business components
- Decreases attempt required for composing and keeping up test automation scripts
- BPT is autonomous of point by point testing script
- High reusability with data-driven components
- Testers don’t require technical skills in business process automation software
- Manual testers are allowed to eliminate undesirable component without influencing the code
Cons of BPT:
- It is required to buy an extra license for business process management tools for test scripts
- BPT Framework can be utilized just when you have Application Lifecycle Management access
As such, business process-based testing guarantees the joint effort between the subject matter specialists of the QA office and the test automation engineers which work in the circle of express-testing.
With the presentation of TestOrigen’s business process software testing, you can get a greater amount of profitability into your test teams and a higher level of quality to your completed applications.
Additionally, it is a consistent procedure and secures your past investments and conveys an aggressive ROI. We assist organizations with innovating quicker, bring down technology risk, decrease costs, enhance quality, and profoundly understand their real end-to-end procedures.