With expanding complexity in the billing and invoice software for small business, it is becoming vital for administrators to build up a strong billing and invoice software testing process. Generally, the billing and invoice software for small business included provisioning services inside the billing system that bringing in the Call Detail Records (CDRs) from different sources like ERP and CRM to cater rates calculation and charging data which at last fills in as contribution towards invoice generator system.
Software testing is a procedure and strategy utilized for validating the functionality of invoice software application to meet the state holder business needs. It depends on the detail assembled in the earlier design phase of SDLC. These tasks will help the engineer discovering potential numbers of errors and faults occur during software development. The issues and errors can arrange in various severity level to organize the application’s fault fixing.
There is a wide assortment of billing and invoice software for small business, and picking one for a particular project can be a complicated procedure. Regardless of which software you pick, the most troublesome step is really executing it and once it is complete then performing the testing process.
The absolute accepted best practices are frequently adopted by specialists. The testing team should likewise consider implementing such practices and should guarantee maximum test coverage. And, the software should not be launched until all the fixes have been finished. This is imperative to the business and demonstrates a touch of true professionalism.
Below mentioned is a portion of the points that must be viewed as when testing internal billing functionality of an application.
- Test utilizing recently stored data such as a perfect method to test the whole acquiring procedure is to utilize saved product IDs, as in Google Play. This keeps away from the need to transfer cash and use real IDs.
- When done, you should utilize the genuine product ID to test the whole work process of in-application payment functionality. For this, you should make a few test accounts before testing.
- Sign in to your Developer Console and explore to Settings->Account Details and include the desired emails. This would include your testing accounts to the Developer Console.
- Make a signed APK document as opposed to utilizing the ‘debug’ authentication. Utilize your private key for testing the internal app billing functionality.
- Upload and link the signed APK document with at least one internal product. So as to save time and maintain a strategic distance from any mistake message, begin testing just when everything is uploaded, as it requires a lot of time.
- Utilize the real gadget to install the APK. Guarantee that you are in any case on APL level 8 and SDK 2.2 version. Moreover, you should likewise guarantee that the Android version Name and Code are the equivalent on the APK and AndroidMainfiles.xml file.
- Install the application utilizing the equivalent signed certificate that was utilized for uploading APK.
- Utilize your test account to sign on to the test gadget. Buy things and attempt to test everything.
However, our organization’s involvement with testing these kinds of projects supports the point proposed in this article. Subsequent to performing such a significant number of them, we arrived at this conclusion that the entire test to be effective and timely leads to the launch of the high-quality software, the test team should start work far ahead of time and experience a few phases of arranging and planning before the real testing starts.
When you think about that the principal stage should start when requirements are prepared, it is likely that the team will begin their principal tests a year prior to the acceptance or functional tests themselves. This encouraging start will help pre-empt a considerable lot of the potential issues and errors engaged with billing and invoice software for small business and help decrease the severity of others.